Last updated: 22 Mar 2022 | 1717 Views |
GUIDELINES FOR BIR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Documents and Items that Examinees Required to Bring to the Exam
1. ID Card (Thai) or Passport (Non-Thai)
2. Pens and correction pen
3. 2B Pencil and easer
4. ATK test result
5. Double face masks
The Screening Scheduled Time Table Before Entering the Exam Venue
|Floor||Exam Room||Seating No.||Time|
|4th Floor||406||1-30||09.25 AM|
|2nd Floor||202||1-13||09.45 AM|
** Examinees are advised to arrive the exam venue at their screening scheduled time. **
The Screening Procedures
1. Present the photo of RT-PCR or ATK test result which written down the examinee’s exam room/seating number along with the ID card in one frame. The test result must be within 24 hours prior the examination time.
2. Body temperature check.
- If the body temperature is lower than 37.5 Celsius, the examinees shall proceed to exam room.
- If the body temperature is higher than 37.5 Celsius, the examinees are required to screen again in 15 minutes. If the body temperature is still higher than 37.5 Celsius, the examinees shall take an exam in the separated exam room.
1. Examinees are advised to arrive the exam venue at their screening scheduled time.
2. Examinees are not allowed to enter the exam room after 10.15 AM and there is no extra time for the delay due to the screening procedures.
3. Examinees are not allowed to leave the exam room before 12.00 PM.
4. The faculty are not allowing the guardians and/or those who are not concerning with this examination in the exam venue.
5. The communication devices, including mobile phones, smart watches or other electronic, mobile and all papers, notes, textbooks are not allowed in the exam room.
6. All containers, including pencil cases or boxes must be transparent and should not contain any notes or other non-permitted materials.
7. The “English Essay Part” must be written with the black or blue pen within the space provided.
7. Remind yourself of the importance of the safety protocols. Wearing face mask, practicing social distancing and avoiding gathering at the exam venue.
Prevention and Control Measures against the Spread of COVID-19
Examinees are required to notify the BIR program with regards to their health conditions e.g., close contacted, tested positive ATK and tested positive RT-PCR by filling out the COVID-19 Notification Form: https://forms.gle/qJXoijHaxsWKTfYu5