Admission Procedure for Academic Year 2022
|Interview Candidates Announcement||TBA|
|Successful Candidates Announcement||TBA|
|Confirmation through the TCAS system (Clearing House)||TBA|
1. Applicants must currently be studying Mathayom 6 with a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.75
2. Applicants must have one of the following English language proficiency test results (taken within 2 years prior to the application date):
1. Applicants are awarded in a social science competition, nationality or internationally; or
2. Applicants are the national representative of the international social science activities; or
3. Applicants are the representative of the school for national social science activities; or
4. Applicants are a leader of social activities in the community which must be recognized publicly.
** Interview examination will be held by the BIR committee.
** Admission decisions of the BIR Committee are final.
Please order the documents according to this template*
Click here for the example portfolio
All applicants must upload their portfolio into a single PDF file (10 pages / 20 MB) in the admission system within a specific period.