1. Admission qualifications listed in Item 7 of the Thammasat University’s Bachelor Degree Regulations (1997)
1.1 Applicants shall not be diagnosed with communicable infectious disease, socially disgusted diseases or diseases which will impede the learning
1.3 Applicants shall not have convicted of any offence a crime or have not been charged with any offence.
1.4 Applicants shall not have any students’ status or currently be enrolled at any other higher education institution in Thailand
Applicants shall have one of the following qualifications:
• Successfully completed secondary school or high vocational certificate or diploma or equivalent
• Successfully received a Bachelor Degree from Thammasat University
• Successfully received a Bachelor Degree or equivalent from other higher education institution endorsed by Thammasat University Council.
• Applicants have been approved by Thammasat University Council.
2. Completion of four semesters of Mathayom 4-5 or equivalent with minimum GPA 2.8 or
• Applicants with GED diploma must obtain a minimum score of 2800 in total or
• Applicants with NEW GED diploma must obtain a minimum score of 660 in total and at least 165 scores in each subject or
• Applications with GCE ‘O’ Level, GCSE and IGCSE must obtain at least grade C in five different subjects and also with AS at least grade A-E in five subjects or GCE ‘A’ Level at least grade A-E in three subjects or
• Applicants with the International Baccalaureate (IB) results are required to have at least “4” in five different subjects
3. One of the following English proficiency test results* :
• TOEFL: a minimum score of 500 on PBT/ 61 on iBT/ 173 on CBT or
• IELTS: a minimum overall grade of 6.0 or
• TU-GET: a minimum score of 500 on PBT/ 61 on CBT or
• GSAT: a minimum score of 400 on Reading, Writing and Language parts
*Scores more than two years old cannot be reported or validated.
1. General knowledge in Political Science 50%
2. English Essay in Political Science 50%
3. Interview Examination