Admission Procedure for Academic Year 2024
Application Overview Process
|Interview Candidates Announcement||TBA|
|Successful Candidates Announcement||TBA|
|Confirmation through the TCAS system (Clearing House)||2-3 MAY 2024|
*follows the TCAS67 (Round2: Quota)
1. Applicants must currently be studying Mathayom 6 with a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.75
2. Applicants must have one of the following English language proficiency test results (taken within 2 years prior to the application date):
1. Applicants are awarded in a social science competition, nationally or internationally; or
2. Applicants are the national representative of international social science activities; or
3. Applicants are the representative of the school for national social science activities; or
4. Applicants are a leader of social activities in the community which must be recognized publicly.
** Interview examination will be held by the BIR committee.
** Admission decisions of the BIR Committee are final.
The program will provide a BIR Inter-Portfolio Form that does not need to be decorated.
BIR Inter-Portfolio Form: Download
Application Procedure (TBA)