Announcement of Eligible Applicants for BIR Written Exam
Date: Friday 9th, April 2021
Venue: Faculty of Political Science Building
- General Knowledge in Political Science
- English Essay in Political Science
Thammasat University (Tha Prachan Campus)
Documents and items the candidates are required to bring with
- National ID Card (Thai) or Passport (Non-Thai)
- Pens and Black lead 2B pencils
- Eraser and Pencil Sharpener
- Face mask or Medical Mask
Prescribed Dress Code
- For male examinees, tucked-in plain shirt with collar partnered with decent pants or slacks.
- For female examinees, tucked-in plain blouse or shirt with collar partnered with decent pants or skirt.
- No jeans allowed
- Wearing plain black- or dark colored closed shoes, or sport shoes (No flip-flops, no sandals!)
- Student uniform is appreciated
++ Important Notes ++
1. Examinee is advised to arrive at the exam venue at least 60 minutes’ prior the exam time (09.00 AM) for temperature screening
** There is no parking lot available in the university area
2. Examinee is not permitted to enter the exam room after 10.15 AM.
If the examinee has arrived the exam room and/or started doing an exam late due to temperature screening process, he/she will not be granted extra time.
3. Examinee will not be allowed to leave the exam room until the end of the exam (12.00 PM).
4. Electronic devices including mobile phone, laptop, tablet or any other communication devices are not allowed in the exam room.
5. The BIR Written Exam is a closed book exam. No books, notes or any other reference material permitted in the exam room.
6. In the written part, examinee must use ink or a ballpoint pen*.
** An erasable pen is prohibited.
7. Examinee must wear a face mask all the time throughout the exam and is required to remove the mask in order to verify the identity.
Download the list of eligible applicants for BIR Written Exam: Click
For futher information, please contact BIR Program
via an emai address < email@example.com >