The BIR classes will be conducted online via ZOOM Meeting and MS Team. The program will announce the class schedule together with the Class code of Google Classroom for each class. Students can follow the update from the Facebook Batch Group and TU Student Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The objectives for using Google Classroom are as follows:
- To provide the Meeting ID of each week
- To provide class materials (if any)
- To submit classwork or arrange online examination (if any)
Find "BIR Online Class Manual", please find further information from www.birpolsci.com/bironlineclass
- Thammasat University plans to allocate financial aids to students of the Faculty of Political Science, and it will be announced as soon as the university opens for applications.
- The Faculty of Political Science prepares computer facilities for online class, which can be borrowed throughout the semester. Students in need could fill in the appplicaion form via this link [https://qrgo.page.link/Sb2iG]
- The Faculty of Political Science provides a mental health service by hiring a professional psychologist with which the students can book a consultation session from 1 February 2021 onwards. The students can book the online consultation session via this link [https://qrgo.page.link/L7mgz]
- The academic members of the Faculty of Political Science are willing to provide a consultation session for all students via online channel. You can book the consultation in advance via this link [https://forms.gle/TyJSiQyi62bPqbXy8]
-Via Email: email@example.com
* Please contact the BIR staff via email. We advise you to use the university's email address (@dome.tu.ac.th) to contact the program, and the students should CC yourself everytime you send an email.
-Via Facebook Page: BIR Program
The students could contact your own advisors or other professors via email. The mailing lists of the professors in the BIR committee can be searched here:
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Jittipat Poonkhamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Tavida Kamolvejemail@example.com|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. M.L. Pinitbhand Paribatrafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Puli Fuwongcharoenemail@example.com|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Sikarn firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Sunida Aroonpipatemail@example.com|
|Asst. Prof. Dr. Prapimphan Chiengkulfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Peera Charoenvattananukulemail@example.com|
Example for writing email
|Subject||Inquiry about add-drop my PIXXX course|
|Salutation||Dear Prof. XXX|
|Body of the email|
Describe the purpose of contact.
If you have any attached file, please do state on the email to let your recipient know.
|I am/My name is Mr.Thammasat, x year BIR student, student ID no. XXXXXXXXX|
I would like to register on PO319 course, Is it still possible for me to register for this course?
I've attached the student requested form herewith.
|Closing||Best regards/Sincerely yours,|
In both cases, the students need to register for the courses again on a late registration period from 25-29 January 2021 and must make a payment from 30 January - 2 February 2021 only. However, the students are able to join the class from the first week.
Please contact 'HelpDesk' of IT-ICT department of Thammasat university (https:/tu.ac.th/it-ict or LINE@: @icttuhelpdesk)
Students can access Thammasat's Office of the Registrar by following the link: https:/wwww.reg.tu.ac.th/